New England Pro Greens & Turf, based in Franklin, NH, is seeking a Construction Crew Leader/Equipment Operator. We travel to high-profile landscape and turf jobs throughout New England to perform landscape construction, grading, and turf installation (both natural and synthetic) for golf courses, athletic fields, housing developments, and commercial/residential properties. This is a full-time position requiring frequent overtime from spring through fall. Travel is also required to job sites throughout NH, VT, MA, ME, and CT. Overnight stays near a job site are occasionally required for multi-day projects at longer distances.
Responsibilities: To perform construction and installation of athletic fields, golf courses, commercial/residential lawns, synthetic turf, and more. You will also be required to supervise and direct a crew of 2-5 laborers on job sites.
Candidate must have a valid driver's license including CDL-A, DOT medical card, OSHA-10 certification, and Massachusetts hoisting licenses 2A and 1C.
Experience and Other Requirements:
- Construction and/or landscape construction
- Heavy and light equipment operation
- Site grading, excavation, and/or related experience
- Dependable and responsible
- Strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills
- Ability to work well with a team and lead a crew
- Have a clean driving record
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs repeatedly
Salary: $20-$25 per hour
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.